Monday, April 27, 2009

Fashion Tip #2 - Matching Colors Cont'd


And here we go again with the color matching. This time it's plain to see that my primary color is light neon pink! However, I've also incorporated another theme into this outfit. If you haven't guessed it by now then you might as well give up on life and go back to kindergarten where you should rekindle your love for superheroes. Batman has and always will be my favourite hero. I don't care what anyone says, Batman is one of the most badass super heroes out there.

So pink is my primary color. Black being secondary and white would be my third one.

In terms of secondary and third color, it doesn't matter how much of each color you want in your outfit. Both should complement your primary color well and not cause any conflicts to the human eye. As you can see here I have a white T-shirt (Batman and Catwoman) and have used a pink scarf to keep the focus on my primary color.

1 comment:

  1. love the hint of pink... how much were those shoes

    ReplyDelete